Wednesday, June 26, 2013

3rd Month Interval Training Boot Camp Follow Up . . . WHEW!


Well, this is the goal . . . to be in the best shape of my life when I hit 30. I'm currently 28 with my 29th being a week or so out, and I gotta say . . . I'm in the best shape of my life NOW. I've been working on it for three months. I otherwise, have always been a runner and in decent shape, but now I'm kicking my butt every time I'm at the gym! No easy work outs here! If you're interested in my routine, check it out on my blog here


I've never craved meat so much in my life that's for sure! I actually absolutely HATE cooking, so I've invested in Protein Shakes and just blend them up with spinach and strawberries for a great between meal snack. They're also great if I don't have time for lunch.

So, now the bar is rising on 30 :)

3 comments:

  1. Rose, you're looking AMAZING! So inspiring! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rose! Looking good :) I am trying to get the flat abs back and love handles gone, any advice?

    ReplyDelete