Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thankfulness isn't just for November

Woke up with the sweet reminder of the gift of life. I have a wonderful husband, a warm bed, food, a fun job, and I live in a great city. The fact that I can travel if I wish, get water from a sink, and strawberries year round is just not something to be taken for granted. So today, I'm saying, be Thankful in February. Even if you live in Michigan and they're casting everyone into the sea of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), there's something to brighten your day. I personally love the snow and am happy it brightens up our day when we don't have the sun. Keep your head up. There's so many countable things to be thankful for today. I also have the sun on my side this morning. How cute are these copper earring studs just made in the studio? I <3 them.

No comments:

Post a Comment