Saturday, February 13, 2010

Glass Globs


Thom's working night and day. I've had a lot of alone time and have been spending it improving the talents I have. Recently I've been on a huge glass excursion in my little studio. Making pendants, bead sets, buttons, etc. On the side, I mostly paint naked women. I just love the curves of their bodies, so fun to paint. While in my studio yesterday I thought I would try to make a naked woman out of glass. I did succeed and now all I want to do is make more. The whole time I heard my puny husband crackin wise jokes like, "somebody's got fire up their butt". He's the worst at jokes, but it makes him, him. I have them for sale on my etsy account if you would like to purchase one. I can make it into a necklace for you if you would like as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment